JJO, the UK’s leading manufacturer of fitted kitchens, has announced that for the first time its kitchens, bathroom and bedroom furniture will be available in a 3D and interactive format on CAD software. The company has completed a deal with CAD specialist Logicom, which will see JJO’s entire portfolio featured on the latest Virtual Worlds Professional’s software, delivering far more than standard CAD platforms.
John Pollitt, Sales Director at JJO says the decision to work with Logicom is consistent with JJO’s on-going strategy to invest in the latest design and technology: “Virtual Worlds by Logicom is an award winning CAD system, increasingly recognised for its success in improving retailers’ sales. I am confident that our relationship with Virtual Worlds will assist JJO retailers to grow their businesses, thanks to the system’s unique ability to produce, at speed, inspirational room sets, whilst allowing designers to demonstrate their customer’s kitchen in an appealing and persuasive, interactive 3D format ”.
JJO’s first catalogues, Colonial and Eco kitchen collections, have just gone live to dealers signed up to Virtual Worlds Professional and these will be followed by the launch of JJO’s Eco Bathroom and Colonial Bedroom collections, by mid 2013.
For further information contact Logicom: T: 01908 663848 www.virtualworlds.co.uk
Virtual Worlds continue to develop our offer to users through constant updates and new catalogue releases from top manufacturers. Our latest updates are all now available to download from the Virtual Worlds User Centre. It has come to our attention that some of our users have not been receiving our previous catalogue release notifications, therefore we wanted to confirm this year’s new realeases to date.
- J & J Ormerod Colonial Kitchens and Eco Kitchens – include the entire range of units and door styles available in the Colonial Kitchens and Eco Kitchens product ranges. Please note that these catalogues are password protected for Virtual Worlds Kitchen Users.
- Hansgrohe – including catalogues for the EcoStat and Axor Starck Organic ranges of brassware and showers.
- Dansani – includes the complete set of furniture, worktops, vanity basins and accessories from the new Calidris range and all of the latest furniture and sanitaryware from the Luna, Mido and Zaro ranges. The catalogue is password protected for Dansani retailers.
- Simspons Shower Enclosures - including the Elite range, as well as additions to the Ten, Design and Edge ranges.
- Ideal Standard Taps Showers & Wastes – this includes taps, showers and wastes from the Academy, Active, Alto, Ceraplan SL, Cone, Elements and Kingston ranges. Additional updates to the catalogue will be available in the future.
- JIS Europe – includes the Fletching and Steyning ranges of radiators.
- Radox - including the Premiere and Premiere XL ranges of towel radiators as well as many new designer radiators.
- Bisque – includes new radiators from the Chime, Orbit, Gio and Olga ranges, and new towel rails from the Classic Towel Radiators range.
- Omega – includes Chippendale, Charles Rennie Mackintosh and Sheraton catalogues.
- Bauhaus Furniture – now contains the Linea and Celeste furniture ranges, as well as new mirrors for the Essence, Edge and Elite ranges.
The sanitaryware catalogue now contains the Linea and Celeste ranges, the new Laguna basin, and new sanitaryware for the Design, Touch and Stream ranges
For updates on all of our latest releases keep an eye on our website news section at www.virtualworlds.co.uk or on Twitter and Facebook.
Virtual Worlds Support Team
Helping you design better!