Virtual Worlds Training
- Classroom training allows individuals to join people from other organisations for a combined training session at a lower cost.
- The Foundation course starts at 10:00am and finishes at 4pm, the Intermediate and Advanced courses start at 9:30am and finish at 4:30pm. Please check with us for dates and availability or alternatively contact the Support & Training team on 01908 663848 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-line training saves time and travelling costs. You have a 2-hour live one-on-one session with a tutor direct to your desktop or laptop covering a whole range of topics below. Due to the limited time it is not recommended for new users.
- This is ideal if you need some training on a specific area.
- A maximum of 2-hours is generally recommended as the maximum session length for learning at your computer, although we can extend this.
- On-Site training can be booked to take place at any location. It allows you to train more than one person at once, saves time and travelling costs.
- Training Courses are available for the following:
1 - VW Foundation
This is an intensive one day course which will cover everything in Virtual Worlds with some basic functions of One Touch Tiling. This course is intended for those with no or little knowledge of Virtual Worlds.
2 - VW Intermediate
This is an intensive one day course which will take your Foundation skills to the next level. The course takes the subjects from the Foundation course deeper as well as covering some new areas. Attendees must have done the Foundation course or had some experience with Virtual Worlds.
3 - VW Advanced
This is an intensive course focusing around One Touch Tiling, Rendering and 2D Diagrams with time to cover other requested subjects. Attendees must be proficient with Virtual Worlds.
Costs of Training Packages offered
- Classroom style training (contains people from multiple companies) is £175 per person per day.
- On-line training is £130 for up to 2 hours for up to 2 people. Bespoke courses are available for an additional £30 per session. Additional people POA.
- Dedicated Classroom Training days are available at a cost of £475 a day for up to 4 people. They can be flexible in terms of content.
- On-Site Training on your premises is available at £600 per day plus expenses.
Note: The above prices are all ex-VAT.
If you are interested in booking training day(s) please contact Virtual Worlds Support on 01908 448899 or e-mail: email@example.com